Monday, September 27, 2010

Senior show material?

I have been contemplating what I am going to do for my Senior Show in terms of an exhibition. I am also currently working on a collaborative animation project in class for Print Dialogue Day (which is being held at Kennesaw State University this year) using relief block prints made from MDF. Depending on how I like the process, I might be doing something of this nature as a centerpiece for my senior show.

Last March at the Southern Graphic Council Conference, I saw Tromarama's animated print pieces "Happy Hour" (from etchings/engravings) and "Serigala Militia" (from relief) which were super awesome. They're an Indonesian art and music group and their work is fantastic and often really funny as well.

You should check out "Serigala Militia":

No comments:

Post a Comment